Rebecca is a Managing Associate in the firm's Real Estate department, specialising in Commercial Property work, with expertise in acquisitions and disposals of high value investment and retail properties and landlord and tenant property management work. She also has experience in real estate finance transactions and development projects.
Rebecca's clients include Capital & Counties Plc (Capco), Delancey, Minerva Limited, Derwent London Plc, Workspace Group Plc and Essential Living.
She acts for Capco in the active management of its retail and office portfolio in Covent Garden and acquisitions within Covent Garden. Rebecca also works on acquisitions and advises on aspects of the Earls Court redevelopment and the property management at Earls Court and Olympia exhibition centres.
- Acting for Capco on the management of Capco's 1 million square foot retail and office portfolio in Covent Garden.
- Acting for Capco on the acquisition of 10/14 Bedford Street and 66/68 Chandos Place, Covent Garden.
- Acting for Minerva Limited on the property management and subsequent disposal of the Walbrook Building in the City of London to Taiwan based insurer Cathay Life for more than £575 million.
- Acting for Delancey on the acquisition for £55 million and subsequent property management of 185 Park Street, SE1.
- Acting for Essential Living on the acquisition of the former Elizabeth Arden perfume factory in Acton, West London for approximately £30 million for private rented sector development.
- Acting for Capco in relation to the Earls Court redevelopment and in relation to the lease restructuring at the Earls Court and Olympia exhibition centres.
- Acting for Workspace Group Plc on the acquisition of the former Metropolitan Police Authority headquarters in Victoria.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Assistant, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Slaughter and May
Trainee, Slaughter and May
BA Hons in French from University of Kent, Canterbury
Licence de Lettres Modernes from Stendhal University, Grenoble, France