Pippa is an Associate in the Corporate department. She advises clients on a full range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisition and Takeover Code and public companies work. Since joining the firm in 2013, Pippa has worked on a number of cross-border transactions and has advised a variety of clients, including infrastructure funds and investment firms.
Pippa is also a member of the firm's Luxury Assets group, having completed several investments and company sales in the luxury sector, and has a focus on the food tech industry and working with investors in IP-focused businesses.
- Advising a private equity fund on its £30,000,000 investment into a global fashion brand.
- Advising AIM-listed Hayward Tyler Group plc in respect of its acquisition by AIM-listed Avingtrans plc, effected by way of a scheme of arrangement in the Isle of Man courts.
- Advising Al Mirqab Capital on the takeover of Heritage Oil Plc, through our client's wholly owned subsidiary Energy Investments Global Ltd. The takeover is valued at $1.5 billion
- Acted for several infrastructure funds on acquisitions and disposals of interests in various PFI/PPP projects
- Acted for and seconded to Woodford Investment Management LLP; was part of the team to complete over 30 of Woodford's funds' investments, into both listed and private companies, and Takeover Code consultations
- Acted for NEO Investment Partners LLP in respect of its acquisition of the Tom Dixon group of companies from Proventus
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee, Allen & Overy LLP
College of Law, Moorgate, Legal Practice Course
University of Manchester, Law (LLB)