Pippa is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department. She advises clients on a full range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisition and Takeover Code and public companies work. Since joining the firm in 2013, Pippa has worked on a number of cross-border transactions and has advised a variety of clients, including infrastructure funds and investment firms.
Pippa is also a member of the firm's Luxury Assets group, having completed several investments and company sales in the luxury sector, and has a focus on the food tech industry and working with investors in IP-focused businesses.
- Advising a private equity fund on its £30,000,000 investment into a global fashion brand.
- Advising AIM-listed Hayward Tyler Group plc in respect of its acquisition by AIM-listed Avingtrans plc, effected by way of a scheme of arrangement in the Isle of Man courts.
- Advising Al Mirqab Capital on the takeover of Heritage Oil Plc, through our client's wholly owned subsidiary Energy Investments Global Ltd. The takeover is valued at $1.5 billion
- Acted for several infrastructure funds on acquisitions and disposals of interests in various PFI/PPP projects
- Acted for and seconded to Woodford Investment Management LLP; was part of the team to complete over 30 of Woodford's funds' investments, into both listed and private companies, and Takeover Code consultations
- Acted for NEO Investment Partners LLP in respect of its acquisition of the Tom Dixon group of companies from Proventus
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee, Allen & Overy LLP
College of Law, Moorgate, Legal Practice Course
University of Manchester, Law (LLB)