Olie is an Associate in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial real estate matters. He has particular expertise in high value investment sales and acquisitions, office and retail lettings and development projects.
Olie advises a broad range of clients, ranging from quoted corporates and UK and overseas property companies, investment funds and lending institutions.
His experience includes the sale of a trophy asset in Canary Wharf, various single asset and portfolio acquisitions for a listed fund and the redevelopment and re-letting of a former shopping centre in Cheltenham. He acts for both lenders and borrowers on financings, including development financing for student accommodation schemes and acting for a German bank on various financings in Central London. Olie also has experience in development projects, including mixed use developments for a listed property company and the acquisition of various development sites for the development of student accommodation for a listed fund.
- Acted for a German bank on various financings, including a £111m financing of a large multi-let office building in Marylebone and a £40m financing of a vacant building in Mayfair.
- Acted on the corporate sale of a trophy asset in Canary Wharf for over £1bn.
- Acted for a listed fund on the acquisition of a portfolio of garden centres.
- Acted on the sale of a shopping centre in Lancaster for a private property company.
- Acting on a number of acquisitions of office and industrial buildings for a number of property investment companies.
- Acted for the borrower on a number of development financings, focusing on student accommodation schemes.
- Acted for a listed property company on the development and sale of a number of sites in London.
- Acted for a FTSE 100 company on a number of office lettings.
- Acted for an investor on the re-gearing of their headlease and subsequent occupational lettings of a Mayfair arcade.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
Trainee, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
College of Law, GDL and LPC
University College London, History