Nick is a Legal Director in the Real Estate department. He specialises in commercial real estate with a particular emphasis on complex development work and high value investment sales and acquisitions.
Nick acts for a broad range of clients from private investors and entrepreneurs to developers and property companies across the office, residential, retail and leisure sectors. Nick's clients include Berkeley Homes, Capital & Counties Properties PLC, Commercial Estates Group, U + I Group (previously Cathedral), Delancey, Almacantar, Trophaeum Asset Management and TK Maxx.
Nick advised the Kingdom of the Netherlands on its move to a new embassy building at Embassy Gardens in Nine Elms (a deal for which he won a Finance Monthly Deal Maker of the Year award).
Nick is a mentor for the start ups taking part in MDR LAB.
- Acting for the State of the Netherlands on the acquisition of the site of their new embassy in Nine Elms
- Acting for Commercial Estates Group on the development and sale of Hertsmere House (a canary wharf tower with planning to become the highest residential building in western Europe) for circa £100 million
- Acting for a United House and London Newcastle joint venture to re-develop the iconic Balfron Tower
- Acting for Minerva on the financing and sale of the Walbrook Building for £575 million
- Acting for Almacantar on the £112m acquisition and finance of 125 Shaftesbury Avenue
- Acting for U + I Group (previously Cathedral) on the development of the Old Vinyl Factory, Hayes
- Acting for Fenton Whelan on the site acquisition and development of a high end residential development overlooking Hyde Park on Bayswater Road
- Acting for a TK Maxx on the pre-letting agreements for a new 635,000 square foot warehouse in Wakefield and the acquisition and development of its new UK head office in Watford.
- Acting for Capco in relation to the Earls Court re-development.
- Previously worked in-house at LOCOG with lead responsibility for the development and occupation of the Olympic park and Athletes Village
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Games Operations Lawyer, LOCOG
Nottingham Law School (LPC)
Exeter University, Law LLB (Hons)