Lorna is an Associate in the Real Estate department. She specialises in commercial property work and advises clients on a range of issues including the acquisition and disposal of investment property; lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants; and asset management matters for landlords of office, industrial and retail premises.
Lorna also has experience in providing real estate support for finance and corporate transactions.
- Acting on a wide range of asset management matters at retail, office and industrial properties for property funds.
- Acted on two portfolio sales on behalf of a property fund with a combined purchase price of over £180million.
- Acting on various acquisitions for AEW UK.
- Acted for a global fashion brand on both its central London and national shopping centre store lettings.
- Acted on the acquisition of a prime central London mixed commercial use asset for circa £140million and dealing with ongoing management of this property.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee Solicitor, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
The University of York, English and Related Literature