Jin Sei is an Associate in the Singapore Transactional team, focusing on banking and finance transactions. He also assists in advising on aviation and maritime transactions.
Jin Sei is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Korean.
- Advised two Indian banks for a syndicated term loan to an Indian borrower, for the purpose of financing the development of a resort project at a cost of US$90 million at Vommuli Island in Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives.
- Involved in the setting up of a company engaged in the business of owning and operating business jet aircraft for private charter in Asia and worldwide.
- Advised an Indian multinational conglomerate on a US$150 million revolving and letter of credit facility for the purpose of purchasing new solar and wind power equipment for onward sale.
- Advised a multinational bank on its US$126 million financing of a S$331.4 million takeover of a Singaporean machining manufacturing firm by a Singapore-based private equity group.
- Advised a multinational bank as arranger on a US$394.3 million financing to a US data analytics firm for the purposes of a share buyback and refinancing of an existing facility.
- Advised two multinational banks in relation to a US$ 154 million stand by letter of credit facilities agreement for a US-based world leader of inhaled anaesthetics production.
- Advised arranger banks for a US$651 million secured facilities agreement with an Indian oil and gas exploration and production company for the purpose of refinancing acquisition debt.
Associate. Mishcon de Reya LLP
Legal Counsel, Legal & Compliance, Daiwa Capital Markets Singapore Limited
Legal Counsel, Legal & Compliance, Mizuho Bank, Ltd. Singapore Branch
Legal Counsel, Global Markets Legal and Documentation, United Overseas Bank Limited
Practice trainee, Corporate & Banking, Straits Law Practice LLC
Legal Executive, Banking & Projects, Linklaters Singapore Pte Ltd
National University of Singapore, Bachelor of Laws (Honours)