Georgia is an Associate in the Corporate department. She has experience advising clients on a range of UK and cross-border corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and private equity related transactions. Georgia also has experience assisting clients with joint ventures, shareholder relations and general corporate advisory work.
Since joining the firm in September 2015, Georgia has worked across a broad range of sectors, including IT, media and retail, advising entrepreneurs, start-ups and small-medium sized businesses on corporate transactions.
- Advising Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., a company executing an international buy-and-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and in the United Kingdom, on its acquisition of CBS Butler Holdings.
- Acted for the sellers on the sale of Twogether Creative Limited, a B2B creative and digital marketing agency, to Next 15
- Acted for VPS on its acquisition of Evander Glazing & Locks from Bridgepoint Development Capital and Lloyds Development Capital
- Acting for an investor on a joint venture relating to a new restaurant concept
- Acted for Staffing 360 Solutions Inc. on the acquisition of London-based IT staffing firm, The JM Group
- Acted for one of the largest integrated property groups in the UK on its acquisition of a Hong Kong subsidiary
- Acted for a private equity house on its investment in a luxury fashion brand
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Burges Salmon LLP
University of Law, Bloomsbury, Legal Practice Course
University of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law
University of Bristol, Classical Studies and Philosophy