Felicia is an Associate (Trade Mark Attorney) in the Brands Group within the Innovation Department.
She specialises in the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, with a particular focus on trade marks and designs.
Felicia advises on all aspects of brand management including UK, EU and international IP portfolios. This includes clearance searches, filing strategy and IP registry disputes. She works with a variety of clients (both individuals and corporations) across a number of sectors including finance, media and entertainment, technology, fashion and beauty.
Felicia also has in-house experience working for the multinational beverage company Diageo plc, her work there included working alongside the Scotch Whisky Association. She has over five years' experience in intellectual property and qualified as a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in 2021.
- International IP portfolio management
- Brand clearance and filing strategy
- Experience of contentious matters (oppositions, cancellation and invalidity actions) before the UKIPO and EUIPO
- Management of international trade mark disputes and settlements
- In-house experience in the beverages industry (including advising on the Scotch Whisky Regulations)
Associate (Chartered Trade Mark Attorney), Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Trade Mark Attorney, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trade Mark Paralegal, Mishcon de Reya LLP
IP Paralegal, Diageo Plc
Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Trent University
Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London
Law (LLB), University of Reading