Enes is an associate in the Corporate department.
He has experience of advising on a range of UK and cross-border corporate transactions including private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements, fundraisings, investments, re-organisations, restructurings and general corporate advisory work.
Enes comes from a multi-disciplinary professional services background. He is a native German and Turkish speaker.
- Assisting with the sale of a business of a motorsport company
- Assisting with the sale of a health supplements producer
- Assisting with the acquisition of a commissioning and project management tech company
- Assisting with the acquisition of a food & beverages company
- Assisting with the investment into a data privacy software company
- Assisting with the investment into a gaming app developer
- Assisting with the corporate structuring and vendor legal due diligence of an oil and gas company
- Assisting with the demerger of hotel and investment management companies
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Trainee Solicitor, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
University of Law, Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law and Business
UCL, University of London, Tax Law course
SOAS, University of London, Law L.L.B.