Dino is an Associate in the firm's fraud and dispute resolution group. He is a commercial litigator, specialising in civil fraud. Dino's work often involves asset recovery techniques such as freezing, delivery up and third party disclosure orders. He successfully acted for the Claimants in the case of Group Seven Limited and another v Allied Investment Corporation Limited and others  EWHC 2046 (Ch), which culminated in a 6 week fraud trial at the High Court.
Dino also has experience in data theft and recovery cases using civil fraud injunctive procedures. Such cases often involve allegations of data theft, misuse of trade secrets, breaches of restrictive covenants and misappropriation of confidential information.
Beyond civil fraud and injunctive work, Dino has general commercial litigation experience in areas such as misrepresentation, director and minority shareholder disputes and breach of contract disputes.
Dino is a member of the Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
- Successfully defended a high net worth individual in securing the discharge of an injunction obtained without notice in a US$1 billion Commercial Court fraud claim brought by Bahraini and Saudi corporates, with indemnity costs awarded to his client in Dar Al Arkan & Anor v (1) Al Refai, (2) Kroll & Ors (Comm)  EWHC 3539.
- Successfully obtained judgment for the Claimants in a 30 day Chancery Division fraud trial of Group Seven Limited and another v Allied Investment Corporation Limited and others  EWHC 2046 (Ch). The claims were made under Maltese law and concerned a €100 million fraud based on the alleged sale of Medium Term Notes. The claimants were victims of a scam, groomed for 6 months by a group of highly sophisticated fraudsters who persuaded them to give up control of €100m.
- Successfully acted for a private equity firm and one of its portfolio companies in using a New York arbitration to gain an interim injunction against a former employee, and then leveraging the use of overseas arbitrarial rules to enforce this injunction in the UK, upholding a 24 month restrictive covenant globally, and negotiating an agreement for it to remain in force.
- Successfully represented a number of top recruitment businesses in retrieving confidential information taken by former employees.
- Successfully acted for a market leading permanent cosmetics company in obtaining a delivery up order and restraining injunction against one of its former contractors who had unlawfully utilised the company's confidential information.
- Successful in securing the delivery up of a BMW M5 and indemnity costs against the Defendant in Sheikh Theyab Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan v Elite Performance Cars Limited.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Legal Assistant, TLT LLP
Paralegal, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
Paralegal, Clifford Chance LLP
Senior Paralegal, Barclays Bank PLC