Sian is a Partner in the Corporate department focusing on owner managed and founder-led businesses dealing with mergers & acquisitions, reorganisations and general corporate advisory matters.
Sian has particular expertise in advising businesses in the life sciences, software and healthcare sectors, and family owned and managed businesses in the manufacturing and technology space.
She also advises Partnerships and LLPs, often in the professional services space, on their constitution, membership agreements and governance matters.
- Advising a national property practice on its strategic acquisitions programme.
- Acting for the key managers of Global Inkjet Systems on its sale to the Nadsaq listed Nano Dimension.
- Advising binx Health Limited on its $104 million Series E fundraising.
- Acting for the board and key shareholders of a VC backed privately owned business in the defence technology sector on the sale of the company to a US PE house.
- Acting for Re:store on its acquisition of Trouva from Made.com and associated fundraising.
- Advising a national firm of property consultants on the implementation of a new LLP agreement.
- Advising a UK based printing technology business on its joint venture with Dutch manufacturer and distributer.
- Acting for a family owned geophysical and forensic engineering form on its constitution, international collaborations and succession planning.
- Advising VC and angel backed drug discovery business on its reorganisation, sub-business spin out and exit planning.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Legal Assistant, East Cambridgeshire District Counsel
University of Nottingham