Sam is an Associate in the Corporate department and has a broad range of experience of advising on UK and cross-border corporate transactions including private M&A, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements, fundraisings, investments, re-organisations and general corporate advisory work.
Sam is interested in purpose-driven businesses – particularly on sustainability and ESG issues – and also advising female entrepreneurs. She is also a member of the Firm's impact team and assists in working on pro-bono projects within the Firm.
- Advising Hennick & Co on its investment in a strategic partnership into Foster + Partners Group Limited.
- Advising Trimountain Partners on its investment in ABCA Systems.
- Advising management of Corndel on the MBO backed by THI Investments.
- Advising Gamesys Group plc (formerly JPJ Group plc) on its reverse takeover of the Gamesys Group.
- Advising WorldFirst on its Sale to Ant Financial.
- Advised the management team of Ink Global on the sale of a majority stake in the company to The Stagwell Group.
- Advising management of On The Go Tours on the MBO backed by Alcuin Capital.
- Advising a number of companies on their B Corporation certification requirements.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, B P Collins LLP
Trainee, Hogan Lovells International LLP
BPP, Legal Practice Course
London School of Economics and Political Science, Law