Rachel is an Associate in the Firm's Employment Department, where she advises on all aspects of employment law. Rachel acts for employers and employees on contentious and non-contentious matters including redundancies, compromise agreements, unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, discrimination, restrictive covenants and other contractual matters. She has experience of both High Court and Tribunal litigation. Rachel works across all business sectors including finance, IT, fashion, retail and recruitment.
Rachel is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and the Free Representation Unit.
Rachel is also qualified to practice law in New York.
- Representing a leading UK cancer charity in a disability and sexual orientation discrimination, harassment, harassment related to sexual orientation and disability and automatic and ordinary unfair dismissal claim in the Employment Tribunal.
- Advising a number of financial services organisations and recruitment agencies on breaches of post termination restrictions and commencing appropriate injunctive relief proceedings to address the same.
- Representing a London based children's charity in a disability discrimination claim in the Employment Tribunal.
- Advising a Dubai based Bank on potential redundancies.
- Advising senior executives across a variety of different sectors on the termination of their employment.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
LPC, College of Law
Master of Laws, UCL
LLB (Hons.), Oxford Brookes