Matilda is an Associate in the Corporate department. She has a wide range of experience in UK and cross-border corporate transactions including private mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings, joint ventures and corporate advisory work.
Matilda has advised across a number of sectors, but has a particular focus on the hospitality & leisure, technology and fashion and retail sectors. In particular, Matilda is part of the firm-wide Hospitality & Leisure team and has a keen interest in working with food and beverage and hospitality clients.
During her career at her previous firm, Matilda spent six months in Singapore advising a range of South-East Asian and Indian clients on corporate transactions.
Advising Brookfield on its joint venture with Hemisphere, an asset manager specialising in the French office sector, in respect of the acquisition of a 13,750 square metre office development in Paris
- Advising the management team of CH & Co Group on the secondary buy-out of the firm by Equistone Partners.
- Advising Advanced Legal Solutions on their acquisition of the Oyez corporate group.
- Advising InvestCloud, Inc. on its acquisition of Rplan Limited.
- Advising the management team of Henderson Scott on their management buyout by Search Consultancy.
- Advising the management team of Chess Dynamics on their management buyout by Cohort plc.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
BPP Law School, Legal Practice Diploma
BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
University of Durham, History BA