Madni is an Associate in Mishcon Private, specialising in Immigration law. Having trained at the Firm prior to qualifying as a solicitor, he has over five years' experience in a broad spectrum of immigration work.
He regularly advises clients in respect of the Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur categories. Madni is notable for his success rate in respect of complex applications. He is strategic and innovative in his work, proactively finding creative solutions through his experience and technical knowledge. Madni advises on Start-up and Innovator applications, working closely with a number of endorsing bodies and the Home Office. He also has expertise on long residence, exceptional talent, sole representative, business, student, and spouse visa applications.
Madni's clients include international families, high net worth individuals, professionals, entrepreneurs, and celebrities. He is a trusted advisor, providing long-term strategic advice to lead his clients carefully from entry clearance to naturalisation as a British citizen.
- Liaising with Home Office contacts to obtain fast-tracked processing of visa applications.
- Planning a route to and successfully obtaining accelerated indefinite leave to remain for Tier 1 (Entrepreneurs).
- Strategically planning a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application so the extension was approved two days after the biometric appointment. The usual time frame is eight to twelve weeks.
- Obtaining visitor visas for clients who have faced previous refusals.
- Working with a client to obtain indefinite leave to remain under the ten year long residence provisions despite notable absences.
- Exceptionally obtaining indefinite leave to remain for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and her children. The children did not meet the requirements as their father had excess absences and could not settle.
- Working with families to plan their path to indefinite leave to remain in light of the revised residence requirement for both parents.
- Successfully advising a client in respect of the revocation of his British citizenship and reinstatement of indefinite leave to remain.
- Obtaining first British passports within a week. The usual process time is six weeks at minimum.
- Working with clients to calculate their absences in light of the revised rolling absences from January 2018.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP