Katie is a Managing Associate in the Real Estate Finance Group, specialising in real estate finance and corporate finance, advising financial institutions, funds, developers, investors and corporate borrowers. This includes acting on a variety of bilateral and syndicated financings and advising in relation to security, intercreditor and structuring issues on a wide range of transactions.
Katie's experience includes advising a high profile client on a circa £300 million syndicated refinancing of a high profile building in London and completing a circa £100 million residential development facility for a property developer client.
- Advising a high profile property client on the circa £300 million refinancing of a city of London property.
- Acting for the developer of a large, high-end residential development in central London, financed by way of a circa £100 million acquisition and development facility.
- Acting for a well-known restaurant group on their corporate banking facilities.
- Acting for a UK lender on a number of property development and acquisition financings for domestic and international borrowers.
- Advising a steering committee of senior lenders on the restructuring of an international manufacturing corporation.
- Acted for a UK plc on the debt financing for its acquisition of a large European corporation.
- Acted for senior lenders in relation to the restructuring of a major UK sub-prime lender.
- Acted for hedge counterparties in relation to the rescheduling of the debt structure of a European airline.
- Acted for a UK plc on a series of private placement notes issued to institutional investors in the United States.
- Acted on a wide range of financing transactions for lenders and facility agents in relation to corporates in the UK and overseas.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Associate, Allen & Overy
Trainee, Allen & Overy
The College of Law Moorgate, LPC
The College of Law Guildford, GDL
Exeter University, BA (Hons) English