Jinan is an Associate in Mishcon Private, and is a qualified Lawyer in New York, England & Wales.
As a native Arabic speaker, Jinan is often the first point of contact for many high net worth Middle Eastern individuals and families who depend on her and her vast contact base to assist them on a variety of legal needs. Jinan has experience of acting for a wide variety of clients including high profile individuals, HNWI's, successful entrepreneurs, owner-managed businesses, families and family offices. She has worked on commercial litigation and civil fraud matters of significant value, which are often complex and multi-jurisdictional in nature.
Jinan also has experience in advising high net worth individuals and corporate clients in relation to immigration and reputation protection matters. Jinan is a member of the Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
- Obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain for applicants in exceptional circumstances.
- Assisting with complex naturalisation and registration applications involving a high number of absences from the UK.
- Advising clients on a variety of corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and private equity transactions, including advising a client on a structured finance transaction with a value of $100 million to facilitate the acquisition of artwork.
- Assisting an art foundation on the recovery of stolen artworks.
- Acting for various clients in reputation disputes with media organisations and other opponents.
- Assisting in the defence of civil fraud proceedings worth $800m against the former Director General of the Kuwaiti Public Institution for Social Security. The Public Institution for Social Security of Kuwait v Mr Fahad Al Rajaan and others, listed in the top 20 cases of 2020 in The Lawyer.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate Advisor, Mayfair Private/MDR Mayfair
Paralegal, Mishcon de Reya LLP
BPP Law School, LPC and LLM
BPP Law School, LLB