Jake is an Associate in the Commercial Real Estate team.
Jake has experience across the commercial real estate and energy sectors, working primarily with developers and/or landowners throughout the lifecycle of renewables projects. Jake also advises commercial tenants in the innovation sector taking office and lab space, industrial/commercial park landlords with leasing, licencing and estate management, and he regularly assists on the property aspects of corporate and finance transactions.
- Wind and Solar Energy developments (developer side, including Stage 1 DD through to Option, Leasing and Financing/Sale)
- Commercial Leasing - currently acting for a life-sciences client taking lab space at Unity Campus
- Several industrial estate owner clients - acted on leasing (and agreements for leases), licencing and other matters
- Strategic Land - Promotion agreements, options/conditional sale agreements, typically for landowners
- Property Finance - Lender side and borrower side.
- Corporate support - DD and review/drafting of SPA property warranties
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters
Trainee, Taylor Vinters
Paralegal, Taylor Vinters
Cambridge University Press, Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC
University of Bristol, BSc Zoology BBP Law School