Henry is an Associate in the Real Estate department.
He has experience in a variety of property transactions including the acquisition, disposal and management of investment properties; lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants; and development work.
Henry also has experience in providing real estate support for finance and corporate transactions.
- Acting for Westfield on aspects of the development of the £1bn extension to the Westfield London shopping centre.
- Acting for St James West London Limited (part of the Berkeley Group) on the regeneration of the former Southall Gasworks in the London Borough of Ealing.
- Acting for the Berkeley Group Plc on the sale of residential ground rent interests from their portfolio of developments.
- Acting for CDL Hospitality Trust (a Singaporean investor) on the acquisition of LR Cambridge, a UK company owning and operating the Cambridge City Hotel, for £61.5m.
- Acting for Telereal Trillium on the sale of the Ashbridge Street and Holborn telephone exchanges.
- Acting for Deutsche Alternative Asset Management (UK) Limited on the management of their portfolio of properties.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of Interserve Plc's £250m acquisition of the facilities management services business of Rentokil Initial plc.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Ashurst LLP
Solicitor, Ashurst LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Ashurst LLP