Henry is a Managing Associate in the Real Estate department.
He has experience in a variety of property transactions including the acquisition, disposal and management of investment properties; lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants; and development work.
Henry also has experience in providing real estate support for finance and corporate transactions.
- Acting for Westfield on aspects of the development of the £1bn extension to the Westfield London shopping centre.
- Acting for St James West London Limited (part of the Berkeley Group) on the regeneration of the former Southall Gasworks in the London Borough of Ealing.
- Acting for the Berkeley Group Plc on the sale of residential ground rent interests from their portfolio of developments.
- Acting for CDL Hospitality Trust (a Singaporean investor) on the acquisition of LR Cambridge, a UK company owning and operating the Cambridge City Hotel, for £61.5m.
- Acting for Telereal Trillium on the sale of the Ashbridge Street and Holborn telephone exchanges.
- Acting for Deutsche Alternative Asset Management (UK) Limited on the management of their portfolio of properties.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of Interserve Plc's £250m acquisition of the facilities management services business of Rentokil Initial plc.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Ashurst LLP
Solicitor, Ashurst LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Ashurst LLP