Christian is an Associate in the Real Estate Finance Group, advising financial institutions, funds, developers, investors and corporate borrowers and high net worth individuals on domestic and cross-border real estate finance transactions.
He has experience of property acquisition and development finance, corporate acquisition finance and general corporate lending.
- Acting for an international hotel owner on the £95m and €50m refinancing of two London hotels, one Amsterdam hotel and one Paris hotel.
- Acting for the lender on a £20m facility to facilitate an 108 apartment development in Manchester.
- Advising on the finance-related aspects of a £860m corporate acquisition of 5 UK business parks by a major international real estate company.
- Acting for the borrower on a £15m facility to facilitate an acquisition and residential development in Spitalfields, London.
- Acting for the lender on a number of regional property development financings for developers.
- Acting for a Monegasque international bank in connection with the refinancing of a prime residential property in Kensington, London.
- Acting for a Middle Eastern bank on its first property finance transaction in the UK.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Watson Farley & Williams LLP
Trainee, Watson Farley & Williams LLP
BPP Law School, LPC
University of Law, GDL
Durham University, BA (Hons) Economics