Charlotte is a Partner specialising in Financial Services advice and regulation.
Charlotte provides advice across a broad range of regulatory matters and is particularly interested in the way emerging technologies are being used to shape the regulatory landscape.
Charlotte works closely with other specialists across the Firm so that she may better understand the implications of regulation in a wider commercial context and provide more holistic, nuanced advice to her clients.
Charlotte is described in The Legal 500 as "able and thorough".
Charlotte regularly advises on issues relating to:
- whether FCA authorisation is required
- the establishment of regulated businesses in the UK
- the ongoing regulatory obligations for regulated investment managers, advisers and deal makers
- the marketing of financial products and fundraising
- appointed representative arrangements
- change of control applications in the context of M&A and re-structuring transactions
- collective investment schemes and other investment structures;
- the Payment Services Regulation and Electronic Money Regulation
- the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive
- the interpretation of the FCA Rules and Guidance
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
BPP Law School, Holborn LPC
University College London, Law (LLB)