Dr Alastair Moore is Head of Analytics and Machine Learning.
He has broad experience of applied Business Intelligence, Data Mining, Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis in a variety of settings. His background includes stints with corporate research, internet startups and universities. He was on the found team on spin-out Satalia.com (Data Science) and venture backed WeArePopUp.com (Real Estate) and helped setup the IDEALondon innovation centre with Cisco Systems.
His primary objective is to ensure the firm consistently uses data and machine learning techniques to support and improve its business process, and helps advise its clients on innovation and technology. He works closely with the partners appointed as leaders for technology in each department.
Alastair continues to maintain an active teaching role in the UCL School of Management (Predictive systems) and the Judge Business School, Cambridge (Proptech). His research interests include technology strategy, Blockchain, smart contracting and computational law.
- Faculty Member, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies
- Steering Committee Member, Construction Blockchain Consortium, Bartlett School of Architecture
- Member, Accord Project, Construction and Real Estate Working Group
- Founding team and Governing Board, IDEALondon
- Member, British Computer Society, Entrepreneurship Specialist Group
- Co-founder, We Are Pop Up
- Co-founder, Satalia Inc
Senior Teaching Fellow, UCL, School of Management
Teaching Fellow, Cambridge, Judge Business School
Deputy Director, UCL, Centre for Entrepreneurship
UCL, PhD, Computer Science
LSE, MSc, Philosophy of Science
Kings College London, MRes, Image Physics
Kings College London, BSc, Physics and Philosophy
Articles and Publications
- Property Shapers #16 Meet the Architects, What Blockchain can do for real estate