Adam is a Cyber Manager within the MDR Cyber team. Adam provides incident response and cyber intelligence services, helping clients to investigate and remediate security incidents as well as improving their capabilities to deal with cyber security overall.
Before joining Mishcon de Reya, Adam worked in the Security Operations Centre at a large UK financial institution conducting security incident investigations, providing threat-focused intelligence to stakeholders across the organisation. He also played a leading role in establishing the Financial Sector Cyber Collaboration Centre (FSCCC) Intelligence Cell - a cross-sector body which helps mitigate systemic risk and improve sector resilience through collaborative intelligence development and sharing.
Prior to this, he worked as an analyst at a cyber intelligence start-up focused on operational and strategic intelligence development and online investigations.
Adam holds an undergraduate degree in History and multiple professional certifications in incident response and digital forensics.
- Conducting complex security investigations in a large financial services network environment.
- Lead on digital forensics and incident response projects.
- Providing threat-focused intelligence to operational and senior stakeholders.
- Producing structured intrusion analyses and organisational security posture assessments.
- Assessment of geopolitical trends and their significance in relation to the cyber threat landscape.
- Developing and delivering incident response and disaster recovery tabletop exercises.
- Planning and conducting cyber and physical red/purple team exercises.
- Online investigation of malicious activities, individuals, and entities.
Mishcon de Reya LLP, Cyber Manager
Nationwide Building Society, Security Consultant (Cyber Threat Intelligence)
Digital Shadows, Intelligence Analyst
University of Manchester, History (First)
Wuhan University, Chinese Language Short Course
GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)