Suzi is a commercial litigator in Mishcon Private.
Suzi has experience in complex multijurisdictional disputes, civil fraud claims, director/shareholder claims and general contractual matters across a wide range of sectors. She has experience of litigating cases through both arbitration and the High Court and her clients include both companies and individuals.
Suzi has also advised on trade mark, passing off, design right and copyright disputes and as a former FA Licensed Players Agent has advised football players, agents and clubs on a number of issues.
Suzi is also a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Acting for a client concurrently defending four high-value arbitrations in the London Court of International Arbitration in respect of a dispute relating to a Caribbean island.
- Advising an individual defending a multi-million pound debt claim brought by a Gibraltar-based gaming company.
- Advising a luxury international fashion brand defending allegations of copyright infringement.
- Advising a franchisor in a high value dispute with one of its franchisees.
- Advising an online retail brand on a variety of general commercial and intellectual property issues.
- Obtaining summary judgment for a client on a claim relating to misuse of confidential information and infringement of database rights.
- Acting for a number of luxury fashion brands in respect of claims for passing off, registered and unregistered design right and trade mark infringement.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Law, LLB (Hons), College of Law
Linguistics, BA (Hons), University College London and University of Massachusetts, Amherst