Simon is a Partner in the Real Estate department, specialising in high value commercial and residential real estate.
He is a trusted advisor to a broad and varied client base, ranging from quoted corporates and established property companies, through to individual entrepreneurs and family offices from around the world.
Simon is well-connected and often facilitates valuable introductions for his clients and contacts through his network. His clients value his commercial skill and proactive approach to dealing with their matters.
Simon was recognised by Spear's as one of the Top Recommended Property Lawyers as part of their Property Advisors Index for both 2020 and 2021.
- £150m acquisition of Mayfair penthouse apartment
- €215m disposal of Kings Walk Shopping Centre, London
- Acquisition of multi-let office developments at 77-95 Victoria St, London SW1 and 150 Holborn, London EC1
- £120m disposal of multi-let Cannon Green, London EC4
- Commercial and Residential Portfolio acquisitions for institutional funds
- £130m disposal of 431-451 Oxford St, London W1
- £120m disposal of a portfolio of private hospitals
- £116m regional office portfolio acquisition
- Acquisition of 10 Lower Grosvenor Place, London SW1
- 13 site care home portfolio acquisition and development
- High value residential purchases and sales in London
- Management of Foxtons retail portfolio
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
BPP Law School (LPC)
University of Leeds: Law LLB (Hons)
The Manchester Grammar School