Sharvani is an Associate in the Commercial Litigation Group in the Dispute Resolution Department.
She has experience advising on complex, multijurisdictional commercial disputes across a wide range of subject matters including insolvency proceedings, data breaches and regulatory investigations. She has acted for both Claimants and Defendants.
- Acting for the Government of Nigeria in High Court proceedings challenging a $10 billion arbitral award in favour of a BVI company arising from a failed gas deal, on the basis that the underlying contract and the award itself were procured through fraud and corruption.
- Representing a claimant in its successful defence in High Court proceedings of a challenge brought under section 6 of the Insolvency Act 1986 against its Company Voluntary Arrangement.
- Representing a group of companies headquartered in Kuwait against defendants incorporated in Saudi Arabia and Dubai in claims worth around £86 million in a successful application for summary judgment in High Court proceedings.
- Acting for a leading retail bank in a regulatory investigation brought by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Acting for a global investment bank in a regulatory investigation brought by the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Assisting a multinational oil and gas company which suffered a data breach.
- Advising a fund manager owning illiquid assets amounting to €1.6 billion.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Linklaters LLP
University of Law, MSc in Law, Business and Management
University of Law, Legal Practical Course
The London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB (Bachelor of Laws)