Scott is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department. He has experience in both transactional and general corporate advisory work with a focus on venture and growth capital.
Scott advises both companies/founders and institutions on financing rounds (from start-up financing, to S/EIS-compliant investments, through to later stage financings), mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, and other corporate transactions. He acts with companies whose interests span a range of industries, with a particular focus on technology (including green tech, health tech, and edu tech).
- Regularly advising companies/founders and institutions in connection with angel and venture capital investment (from friends and family investments, through to later stage financings).
- Advising The Lowdown, the world's first contraception review, advice and prescription platform, on its pre-seed and seed financing.
- Advising Village Holdings LLC on the sale of two of its subsidiaries (one in the UK, the other in Germany).
- Regularly advising companies on the implementation of share option schemes (approved and unapproved), and seeking HMRC approved valuations in connection with the same.
- Providing Satavia with detailed corporate advice and assistance, including in connection with its pre-Series A fundraise and interim financing requirements.
- Acting for Emergence in connection with its merger, backed by Stanley Capital, with Symphony LAM, to form a global AI market leading business.
- Advising companies on group reorganisations, in connection with internal restructuring and in anticipation of sale.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Trainee, Lodders Solicitors LLP