Sakhee is an Associate in the Incentives team, within the Employment department. She specialises in advising clients on the design, implementation and compliance of UK and global employee incentives arrangements.
Sakhee advises a wide range of businesses across several industry sectors including technology, retail, leisure and financial services. She acts for individuals, companies that are listed on the London Stock Exchange and AIM, together with private equity houses, private companies and owner-managed businesses.
- Acting for an international video gaming company on creating and implementing an incentive award plan.
- Advising a UK gym chain on share offers to employees and share transfers upon employees leaving the business.
- Acting for one of the largest producers of gold in Africa on the employee incentives aspects of its takeover by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Acting for a leading global bank (listed on Nasdaq Dubai) on its takeover by way of general offer. The transaction was governed by the UK Takeover Code and the Dubai Takeover Module.
- Establishing employee benefit trusts to underpin a company's share plan arrangements, working closely with trustees to ensure the overall objectives can be achieved.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Associate, Travers Smith
Trainee Solicitor, Travers Smith
BPP University, Legal Practice Course
BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
University of Warwick, History & Politics