Rowena has been a Partner since 1996. Having spent most of her career as a corporate litigator she is now the Firm's General Counsel (Operations). In this role she manages the Risk & Compliance and Knowledge Services teams as well as delivering Firm wide projects, which includes: Mishcon's conversion to LLP, GDPR compliance to new business inception, and risk-related tech.
- Advising on the interpretation of various sale and purchase agreements and, where applicable, taking proceedings to determine the meaning and effect of disputed provisions.
- Advising various vendors and purchasers of companies on breach of warranty claims.
- Advising various partnerships on a number of issues including the removal of individual partners and the referral of various contentious issues to arbitration.
- Advising diverse director/shareholders on their rights when faced with removal at board level.
- Advising various boards about their ability to remove individual director/shareholders.
- Advising on boardroom disputes generally.
- Advising various shareholders about their ability to bring claims against majority shareholders as a result of various actions by the board and the conduct of a business generally.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Qualified, Mishcon de Reya