Remy is an Associate in the Corporate department. She advises clients on a broad range of UK and cross-border corporate transactions, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements. Remy also assists clients with general corporate advisory work.
Since joining the firm in September 2017, Remy has acted for clients in a variety of industries, including fashion and brands, hospitality and leisure, real estate and recruitment. Remy has advised a range of UK and International companies, high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and start-ups.
Remy is also part of the corporate social impact team and advises companies on the legal process of converting to a B Corporation.
- Acted for Student Roost, part of Brookfield Property Partners, on the acquisition of 15 purpose built student accommodation blocks and one development site for £520 million.
- Acted for Minor International on the purchase of a 75% stake in Benihana Holding Pte. Ltd, a Japanese-inspired teppanyaki restaurant chains. The portfolio included 19 Benihana restaurants: 2 owned restaurants in London and 17 franchised restaurants across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Advised and negotiated the joint venture agreement and accompanying documents for a high-end real estate developer based in Monaco seeking to enter the UK residential real estate market.
- Acted for the founder and CEO of an international wealth management firm on the sale of a minority stake to a private equity fund for £20 million.
- Advised a high-end children's clothing designer on its joint venture with an international, luxury fashion brand and negotiated the accompanying documents.
- Acted for the management team of TMP Holdings LTD on its sale to TrueBlue, a global provider of specialised workforce solution for £22.2 million.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Nabarro LLP
Northumbria University, Legal Practice Course
Newcastle University, Law