Nova is an Associate in Mishcon Private. She advises on all aspects of family law, including divorce and the dissolution of civil partnerships; financial remedy proceedings; private law children matters; and pre- and post-nuptial agreements. Nova has worked for a diverse range of clients and her cases are often multi-jurisdictional in nature.
Nova joined the Firm in 2013, qualifying in 2018 after training at the Firm.
She is a member of Resolution, an organisation which believes in a constructive, non-confrontational approach to family law matters and campaigns for improvements to the family justice system.
- Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
- Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
- Paralegal, Mishcon de Reya LLP
- BPP Law School (Graduate Diploma in Law (2012) and Legal Practice Course (2016))
- Previous career at The National Archives as Online Managing Editor
- University of Edinburgh (MA Hons English Literature & History)