Lucy is an Associate in the Real Estate department, specialising in planning and environmental law.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, she studied town and country planning and is currently in the process of becoming a chartered member of the RTPI.
Lucy advises on all aspects of planning law including the drafting and review of section 106 agreements, permitted development rights, due diligence, development constraint appraisals and on CPO matters. She also advises overseas clients on their purchase of residential and commercial property in the UK, helping them to understand the UK planning system and its requirements.
Lucy is recognised as a Rising Star in Legal 500 2018.
- Compulsory purchase compensation payments
- Acquisition/funding of solar park portfolio
- Environmental due diligence and advice in connection with chemical storage facilities
- Completion of deed of variation for phased residential development
- Drafting assistance for linked S106 Agreements for mixed use development with off-site affordable housing contribution
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Ashurst LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Riseam Sharples Solicitors
University of Law Chester, Legal Practice Certificate (LPC) Graduate Diploma of Law (GDL)
University of Liverpool, Town and Country Planning MPlan (Urban Regeneration & Development)