Lee is a Partner in the Real Estate Department. He has extensive experience advising on large-scale commercial real estate transactions, including high value acquisitions and disposals, significant development projects and real estate joint ventures. He also advises on corporate real estate and financing matters and commercial contracts relating to real estate assets.
Lee has particular specialisms acting in relation to complex operational real estate assets, including those within the alternative residential sector (primarily focused on senior living), and in relation to data centre transactions and transactions in the hotel and leisure sector.
- Advised a senior living client on several major acquisitions, disposals, financing and joint venture matters
- Acted for a US multi-national on the real estate components of a US $1 billion initial joint venture in relation to its data centre assets
- Acted for a US multi-national on the acquisition of a data centre company for £2.6 billion and subsequently on the separation and subsequent sale of eight assets in Europe for USD 875 million
- Acted for a UK REIT on the disposal of a central London property for £67 million, and on the corporate sale of a property holding SPV for approximately £86 million
- Advised a UK charitable foundation on the acquisition of a developer of large scale strategic sites for approximately £500 million
- Advised two large international law firms in respect of their London headquarters relocations
- Acted for the seller of two hotels with a total consideration in excess of £500 million
- Acted for a UK pension fund on the sale of a central London property for £272 million
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Slaughter and May
Trainee, Slaughter and May
University of Nottingham, Bachelor of Laws - LLB