Leanne is an Associate in the Corporate department, focussing primarily on private equity transactions and the sale and purchase of private companies for a wide range of clients, including those in the leisure, fashion, technology and healthcare sectors.
Leanne sits on the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee of the Law Society of England and Wales and on the board of trustees of the Sophie Hayes Foundation, a charity which supports survivors of human trafficking and modern slavery.
- Advising Impellam Group on the acquisition of Flexy Corporation for an initial consideration of 3m.
- Advising Piper PE on its investment in Frame fitness studios.
- Acting for Piper PE on its disposal of fashion brand, Weird Fish in a secondary MBO.
- Advising management of Linpac with respect to the EUR 450m acquisition by Klöckner Pentaplast.
- Advising premium video advertising group, Teads, on its acquisition of Brainient Limited, a UK based advertising technology company.
- Advising Belcan, a global engineering consultancy and technical recruiting business backed by AE Industrial Partners on its acquisition of Omega Engineering Services Limited.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Eversheds LLP
Solicitor, Geldards LLP
University College London, Law LLB