Jocelyn is a commercial litigator in Mishcon Private. She acts for a variety of private clients including high profile individuals, companies and families. Jocelyn works on a wide range of contentious matters including breach of privacy and misuse of private information claims, estate litigation including will disputes, extradition cases, complaints against schools and academic institutions, high value personal injury claims and healthcare litigation and the administration of personal injury trusts following Court of Protection deputyship appointments.
- Advising high profile phone hacking victims in claims against News Group and Mirror Group newspapers.
- Advising a purchaser on title and attribution issues following the acquisition of a classic car at auction.
- Defending the beneficiaries of a will dispute.
- Advising a client on the recovery of substantial costs from an opponent following the successful settlement of her claim.
- Defending an experienced chartered accountant in a long-running investigation by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- Advising an undergraduate student in a dispute with his enrolled University regarding issues arising out of the standard of teaching provided by the institution.
- Advising a client on extradition proceedings.
- Advising private individuals in claims for NHS funded Continuing Healthcare against several NHS Trusts.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Chartered Legal Executive, Mishcon de Reya
College of Law, LPC & GDL
University College London, MSc
King's College London, BSc (Hons)