Joana is an Associate in the Private Equity Group.
She has experience on a variety of UK and international corporate transactions for private equity and corporate clients including buy-outs, mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, fundraisings and general corporate advisory work.
Joana's experience covers a range of sectors including technology, financial services, consumer and retail.
- Assisting a UK-based private equity fund on their bid to acquire a leading global telecommunications company.
- Advising an automation platform provider in its equity funding seed round.
- Advising a software company undergoing an initial public offering on the Main Market.
- Advising investors on their participation in a Series A funding round of a $500m UK-based games studio.
- Assisting a private equity fund on their consideration to sell their majority stake in a global beauty company.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, DLA Piper LLP
University of Law, LPC MSc in Law, Business and Management
University College London, Law LLB (Hons.)