Jessica is a Managing Associate in the Fraud and Insolvency team within Dispute Resolution department at Mishcon de Reya LLP.
She is a litigator with wide ranging experience dealing with insolvency disputes, civil fraud, injunctions, shareholder disputes and claims for breach of fiduciary duty.
Jessica has extensive experience acting for a variety of clients including IPs, large investment banks and insurance companies as well as a number of high net worth individuals in high value, complex multi-jurisdictional disputes. She has also been on secondment to the Litigation team at Barclays Bank PLC.
- Advising the Joint Administrators of a UK PLC in relation to its investigations into the loss of over £200million to its creditors.
- Advising the Joint Liquidators of a large UK PLC in relation to claims against various parties arising out the collapse of its business.
- Advised two high net worth individuals in multi-party proceedings in relation to an application for injunctive relief and a claim for damages in excess of US$100m brought against them for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and conspiracy following a team move from a large PLC.
- Advised a large financial institution in its capacity as a correspondent bank to an Antiguan financial institution in relation to a section 236 Insolvency Act application made by the liquidators of the latter.
- Advised a Swiss company in relation to a multi-party multi-jurisdictional claim for injunction relief and damages of US$2.5million arising out of the misuse of confidential information and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Advised a major rail franchise in relation to various injunction proceedings arising out of its high profile dispute with two railway unions during 2016.
- Advised the Defendants in relation to complex, multi-jurisdictional civil fraud proceedings before the Commercial Court (Fortress VRF I LLC & Others v Blue Skye Special Opportunities Fund LP & Others).
- Obtained Norwich Pharmacal and Bankers Trust Orders for clients who have been the victim of fraud.
Senior Associate, Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP
Associate, Signature Litigation LLP
Associate, Pinsent Masons LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Pinsent Masons LLP
College of Law, GDL/LPC
Sheffield University, Politics BA (Hons)