Jennifer is an Associate in the Incentives team, part of the wider Employment department. She advises clients on the design, implementation and compliance of both UK and international incentive arrangements. She also provides transactional support on takeovers, mergers and acquisitions, demergers, capital raising activities and initial public offerings, as well as advising on employee benefit trusts.
Jennifer has experience of working with clients across a wide variety of industry sectors, including financial services, financial technology, entertainment, natural resources, and engineering. She also works with companies listed on the London Stock Exchange and AIM, together with private companies and owner-managed businesses.
Jennifer is a member of the Share Plan Lawyers group.
- Working with a Fintech company to establish an innovative multi-jurisdictional share plan for its senior employees, together with a separate all employee cash-based plan
- Acting for various private equity houses and privately owned companies on the design and implementation of share incentive arrangements for management and other employees, including in conjunction with a business acquisition or sale.
- Liaising with overseas lawyers and advising on local law requirements to be taken into account when launching incentive plans outside of the UK and then tailoring plans accordingly.
- Establishing Enterprise Management Incentive schemes for a range of different businesses.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
University of Law, GDL & LPC (LLB Hons)
University of Birmingham, BA Hons, History
Articles and Publications
- "Generation-Y in the Workforce - What Role Can Employee Incentive Schemes Play?" – published in Recruitment International.
- "Incentive arrangements for an LLC" – practice note produced for Lexis PSL.