Jenna is an Associate in the Employment department.
She has experience advising both employers and employees on a range of employment related matters including Employment Tribunal litigation, across the following sectors: life science, pharmaceutical, retail and tech.
Jenna is also a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Advising on tribunal litigation and early conciliation
- Drafting employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Preparing and advising on settlement agreements and negotiating exits
- Providing advice on grievance and disciplinary investigations and hearings
- Advising on international expansion and talent retention
- Advising on restructuring and redundancies
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Legal Assistant, Debevoise & Plimpton
Paralegal, Slaughter and May
Kings College London, (BA) Undergraduate degree in Ancient History, GDL & LPC