Jack Crawford is an Associate in the Corporate team.
He has experience on a range of corporate transactions for corporate and individual clients including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements, reorganisations, restructurings, joint ventures, and general corporate advisory work.
Jack's experience covers a range of sectors including technology, real estate and media.
- Advising a facilities management company on its sale to a multinational.
- Advising a multinational technology company on its international internal restructure.
- Advising a media company on the restructuring and separation of its corporate group.
- Advising a technology company on the buyout of its minority shareholders.
- Advising a multinational electronics company on the hiving out of its consumer business in preparation for a third party sale.
- Advising a robotics company on the redomiciling of its holding company.
Associate (New Zealand qualified), Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, PwC Legal New Zealand
Graduate, PwC Legal New Zealand
University of Otago, Bachelor of Laws
University of Otago, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)