Destiny is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution department, specialising in insurance and commercial disputes.
He has experience acting for corporate policyholders in high value, multi-jurisdictional insurance coverage disputes across a broad range of sectors.
His practice also focuses on acting for both individuals and corporates in often complex commercial disputes of significant value including breaches of contract, confidence and fiduciary duties, as well as director and shareholder disputes.
Destiny is a member of the London Solicitors Litigation Association and Mishcon de Reya's Hispanic and Lusophone desk.
- Acting for the investors in a high value, complex group action claim for failures to disclose matters that should have been disclosed and false and/or misleading statements.
- Advising a European airline on insurance and leasing arrangements in relation to stranded aircraft arising from the conflict in Ukraine.
- Acting for a global aviation services company in a dispute over significant business interruption losses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Acting for a retail and food conglomerate in an appeal disputing the English court's jurisdiction.
- Acting for an environmental simulation and air systems technology company in a dispute against former employees for breaches of contract and confidence.
- Advising a minority shareholder in bringing an unfair prejudice petition against the other shareholders of the company.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
The University of Law, MSc Law, Business and Management
The University of Sheffield, LLB (Hons) Law (with Spanish Law)