Daniel is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department and has a broad range of experience in both transactional and advisory work.
His transactional experience includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, investments and corporate structuring. He also regularly advises clients on general corporate governance matters and joint venture structures and shareholder arrangements.
Daniel acts for founders, management teams and corporations in a a variety of sectors including SaaS, medi-tech, manufacturing, cryptocurrency and professional services. Daniel is also very experienced in acting on transactions with cross-border requirements and frequently works with international counsel and advisors on matters.
- Acted for the sellers of a AI powered SaaS business facilitating new drug discovery to a US buyer.
- Acted for the sellers of a reputation management business on their sale to a US private capital buyer.
- Acted for the sellers of an airline SaaS platform to a global corporate.
- Acted for a large insurance provider on their pre-investment re-organisation.
- Acted for a cryptocurrency savings business on several investment rounds.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
Trainee, Eversheds LLP
BPP, GDL and LPC
University of Manchester, History (BA)