Chloe is an Associate in the Intellectual Property department. She has experience of advising clients in relation to the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, particularly in contentious matters relating to trade marks, passing off, design rights, patents, database rights, confidential information and domain names. Chloe also has experience of acting for clients in obtaining and executing Search Orders, Evidence Preservation, Delivery-up and Restraining Injunctions.
Chloe acts for clients in a variety of sectors including media, fashion, luxury goods, retail and technology.
She has represented clients in the High Court, the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court and the UK Intellectual Property Office and has experience of alternative dispute resolution procedures, including mediation. Chloe is a member of the Society for Junior Intellectual Property Practitioners (IPSoc).
- Advising a global fashion house on the protection and enforcement of their trade mark and design right portfolios, including advising on Customs measures to prevent the importation of counterfeit goods into the UK.
- Advising on the recovery of domain names through both WIPO and Nominet and removing company names which infringe trade marks.
- Advising a global television network in relation to their UK trade mark portfolio.
- Obtaining a Search Order, Evidence Preservation, Delivery-up and Restraining Injunction on behalf of a global technology company against its former employees who had misappropriated confidential information and intellectual property.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Parliamentary Assistant, Rt Hon Lord Blunkett
University of Law, Legal Practice Course
BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
University of Reading, Politics and International Relations
Articles and Publications
- New Year's Regulations: Changes and Clarification for Trade Mark Law
- Tougher standards on gambling advertising announced