Bridgette Gorman is an Associate in the Private Equity Group.
She has experience on a range of UK and cross border corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder arrangements, joint ventures and general corporate advisory work.
She has acted for both private and public companies and her experience covers a variety of sectors including retail, consumer and technology.
- Assisting on the secondary buy-out of maternity fashion brand, Seraphine, led by Mayfair Equity Partners.
- Advising a technology company specialising in cloud-security for global enterprises, government agencies and educational institutions on the proposed sale to a private equity fund.
- Advising a US-based private equity fund on their bid to acquire a leading high-end Australian furniture retailer.
- Advising Sunsuper (one of Australia’s largest pension funds) on the acquisition of a 25% stake in Macquarie Air Finance.
- Advising a private equity fund on their consideration to sell their majority stake in a US$4.4 billion company within the health care sector.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Gilbert & Tobin (Australia)
Solicitor, Linklaters (London, UK)
Trainee, Allens (Australia)
Monash University, Juris Doctor
Monash University, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)