Anna is a Managing Associate in Mishcon de Reya's Intellectual Property team, specialising in all types of intellectual property disputes. She has a particular interest in trade mark and copyright disputes, and strong expertise in tackling piracy and associated online infringements.
She has acted in a number of high profile cases, including two successful applications for website blocking injunctions on behalf of Nintendo and the first ever blocking injunction against ISPs relying on technological protection measures under the UK's copyright legislation.
Anna handles IP infringements tenaciously and has helped the owners of some of the world’s best-known rights to protect their IP. She acts for a wide range of clients including those in the media, technology, retail, food and beverage and pharmaceutical sectors.
She is a committee member of the Women in Technology Law Group for the Society for Computers and Law (SCL), whose mission is to advance, celebrate and connect women in technology law across private practice, companies, academia and the legal technology sector.
Anna has a Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property from the University of Oxford.
- Bringing two successful applications for High Court website blocking injunctions on behalf of Nintendo, including the first ever blocking injunction based on technological protection measures
- Representing one of the UK and Europe's largest radio companies in enforcing its intellectual property rights
- Acting for a multi-national technology company in infringement proceedings to combat its unauthorised parallel imports network
- Representing a wellness company in patent infringement and invalidity disputes relating to exercise equipment
- Defending a large national retailer in relation to allegations of trade mark infringement and passing off
- Representing a pharmaceutical company in relation to defamation and trade mark infringement issues
- Acting for an agricultural machinery company in a patent dispute in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court
- Issuing an unregistered design claim on behalf of a vehicle manufacturer
- Defending a global media company in a format rights and copyright dispute
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Intellectual Property Associate, Waterfront Solicitors LLP
Intellectual Property Solicitor, Womble Bond Dickinson (formerly Bond Dickinson LLP)
Trainee Solicitor, Womble Bond Dickinson (formerly Bond Dickinson LLP)
University of Oxford, Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice
Northumbria University, Legal Practice Course
Northumbria University, Graduate Diploma in Law
University of Leeds and University of Pau, France, French and Politics BA