Amy is an Associate in the Corporate department.
Amy has experience across a range of matters for both corporate and individual clients including acquisitions and disposals, shareholder arrangements, restructuring and general corporate advisory work.
Amy has advised clients across a broad range of sectors including technology, financial services and education.
- Advising sell-side on the sale of a majority shareholding in its global security technology company to a private equity firm.
- Advising a GPS tracking and fleet management software company on its sale to a global software investment entity.
- Advising buy-side on the purchase of the business and assets of a national financial services provider.
- Advising national courier and freight services provider on a broad range of commercial agreements.
- Advising national early childhood education provider on business acquisitions and disposals to build and refine our client's portfolio.
Associate (New Zealand Qualified), Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Solicitor, Simpson Western
Solicitor, Simpson Western
Law Clerk, Simpson Western
University of Otago, Bachelor of Laws
University of Otago, Bachelor of Arts