Allison is a Partner in the Private Equity group. She focuses on private equity related transactions and has particularly extensive experience acting for management teams and owner/founder-managers.
Allison also has a wealth of experience advising corporates on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and fundraisings. With over 15 years' experience, her practice covers a variety of sectors including financial services, technology and consumer.
Within Mishcon, Allison is joint partner lead of the firm's apprenticeship programme.
- Acting for management of Sohonet on the secondary buy-out backed by LDC
- Acting for management of Charles Taylor on the take private by Lovell Minnick Partners LLC
- Acting for management of Advanz Pharma in relation to their equity arrangements
- Acting for management in respect of their equity arrangements on the sale of Pimlico Plumbers to KKR backed Neighborly Inc.
- Advising selling shareholders on the buy-out of Zedra backed by Corsair Capital
- Advising selling shareholders and management on the secondary buy out of Creative Car Park Holdings backed by Inflexion
- Advising the management team of SMP Partners, an international provider of corporate trust and professional services, on its buy out backed by Palatine Private Equity
- Advising management sellers and reinvesting management on the secondary buy out of CH&Co caterers backed by Equistone
- Acting for reinvesting management of Simply Business on the secondary buy out backed by Aquiline Capital Partners LLC and management sellers on the subsequent sale of Simply Business to The Travelers Companies Inc.
- Advising London-based wealth management boutique, Vestra Wealth LLP, on the completion of the sale of a majority stake to Liechtenstein's LGT Group
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Senior Associate, Dundas & Wilson LLP (now CMS Cameron McKenna LLP)
London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB (Law with French law)