Alex is an Associate in the Private Equity group within Mishcon de Reya's Corporate department.
He has broad corporate experience acting on a range of transactions including management buy-outs, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments as well as all associated corporate advisory matters.
As part of the Private Equity group Alex focuses primarily on advising founders and management teams on the acquisition and equity elements of private equity driven transactions.
- Acting for the management and shareholders of an AI marketing company on a $170m investment by a US private equity house.
- Acting for the manager of a government backed fund in relation to its investments into two electric vehicle charging infrastructure companies.
- Acting for a bitcoin mining company in relation to its listing and IPO on Nasdaq.
- Acting for the management team and shareholders of a fintech business on investments by a wealth management fund.
- Acting for a group of companies operating private members clubs and restaurants in London on a complex group reorganisation.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Fladgate LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Fladgate LLP
The University of Law, GDL and LPC with MSc
The University of Birmingham, International Relations with Economics