Alex advises on professional negligence claims against solicitors, brokers and architects. Alex acts on construction disputes ranging from advising on the technicalities of the construction contract, to representing contractors in adjudication.
Recently Alex has represented:
- A contractor in an adjudication in respect of the sub-contract final account;
- A multi-million pound professional negligence action against a firm of brokers for failing to obtain sufficient cover;
- A management company of a luxury residential block of flats in respect of a dispute concerning defects with the landlord and contractor;
- A high net-worth individual in arbitration against a residential contractor over serious defective works to their property;
- A professional negligence against a firm of solicitors in respect of a negligent lease extension.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Beale & Company Solicitors LLP
Bristol University; BSc