Louise is a Managing Associate in the Employment Department. She specialises in employment law and advises both employers and employees on contentious and non-contentious matters including appointments, terminations, unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing, redundancies, restrictive covenants and day-to-day HR issues.
She advises on the drafting and negotiation of employment contracts and settlement agreements, has experience of Employment Tribunal litigation and has also advised on the employment aspects of corporation transactions, including share and business sales and IPOs.
Louise also has experience advising on employee incentive arrangements, including the design, implementation and operation of executive and all-employee share plans and co-ordination of overseas feasibility advice.
She is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and Share Plan Lawyers.
- Regularly advising employees in all sectors on their employment contracts, settlement agreements, redundancies and bonus/incentive issues.
- Providing day-to-day HR advice to a property investment and development group including maternity issues and offers of employment.
- Advised two senior employees in a claim for whistleblowing unfair dismissal in the Employment Tribunal.
- Acted for an investment and wealth management firm defending a disability discrimination and constructive dismissal claim in the Employment Tribunal.
- Advised a multinational corporation on restructuring programmes across Europe.
Articles & Publications
Volume 14(1)B Employment of the Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents, January 2016
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Ashurst LLP
Trainee, Ashurst LLP (qualified 2012)
LPC, College of Law, Moorgate (now University of Law)
BA Law, University of Nottingham